Congratulations again, SeonHong!
- S. Na, W.C. Sun, Wave propagation and strain localization in a fully saturated softening porous medium under the non-isothermal conditions, International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, doi:10.1002/nag.2505, 2016. [PDF][Bibtex]
- K. Wang, W.C. Sun, S. Salager, S. Na, G. Khaddour, Identifying material parameters for a micro-polar plasticity model via X-ray micro-CT images: lessons learned from the curve-fitting exercises, International Journal of Multiscale Computational Engineering, 14(4):389-413, doi:10.1615/IntJMultCompEng.2016016841, 2016. [PDF][Bibtex]
- S. Na, W.C. Sun, Computational thermo-hydro-mechanics for multiphase freezing and thawing porous media in the finite deformation range, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 2017. [DRAFT][Bibtex]
- S. Na, W.C. Sun, H. Yoon, M. Ingraham, Effects of elastic heterogeneity on the fracture pattern and macroscopic effective toughness of Mancos Shale in Brazilian Tests, Journal of Geophysical Research:Solid Earth, accepted, 2017.
- S.H. Jang, S. Na, Y-L Park, Magnetically Assisted bilayer composites for soft bending actuators, materials, 10(6), 646, doi:10.3390/ma10060646, 2017. [PDF] (unaffiliated research conducted with the Dr. Sung-Hwan Jang).
- S. Na, W.C. Sun, Computational thermomechanics of crystalline rock. Part I: a combined multi-phase-field/crystal plasticity approach for single crystal simulations, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, accepted, 2018.
- S. Na, E.C. Bryant, W.C. Sun, Capturing size effects of anisotropic fluid-infiltrating materials via a higher-order Cam-clay-type model with property-preserving adaptive meshing, in preparation., in preparation.
- S. Na, W.C. Sun, phase field modeling of fracture opening, interfacial frictional closure and capillary-driven flow in porous media, in preparation.